Social Media

Friday, January 3, 2014

Why I wouldn’t survive a zombie Apocolyps


Run! Run away! Flesh eating zombies are coming……Ahhh!

I have a hard time believing in a chemical agent or mutation that would cause the afflicted to not die yet none the less after watching yet another preview for The Walking Dead a strange thought popped into my head.....

Could I too survive?

The first thing I thought of was the fact that I wear glasses.  How many movies do you see where the unsuspecting sexy spec wearing man or woman fumbles and loses their glasses only to have them be stepped on or become an instrument in their doom (Mummy, Jurassic Park)?  I definitely would lose my glasses and die shortly afterwards.

I’m not trying to dog on myself but I am not in peak physical condition.  I’m over weight, run slowly and have hard time breathing.  There is no way I would out run an enraged zombie.

The idea of drinking my own pee or bandaging my own wound makes me want to hurl (I still squirm from that scene in Castaway where Tom Hank’s character crashes against the reef and pops that nasty tooth).

I am a pro-gun country girl from Michigan but I still struggle with pulling the trigger.  I go hunting but normally just to spot and I have yet to skin/field dress anything (see previous paragraph).  However, in the heat of the moment who knows; I at least know how to shoot a gun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!