Social Media

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Vacation, Fun with Storyline 2, and Challenge #60

I'm back! I took a much needed vacation to Michigan to visit with friends and family. I thought it would be nice to share a couple photos from the trip. So here you go!


Auntie


My niece thought this dress was HILARIOUS. I wanted it because it reminded me of TGIF.


Light Saber Son


Tree


Brain Fart


Ginger (My in laws dog that our whole family loves)

If you want to keep up with me even when I'm not fully plugged into the internet follow me on Instagram :) I'm never far away from my phone (which has a camera)!

This week I've been playing around in Storyline 2. I knew I wanted to participate in Challenge #60 - Progress Meters but I also wanted to try out Markers. My original idea was to have a game like interaction where if you picked a nasty food your "person" started looking sick. The goal was going to be healthy. I abonded the idea after I realized how much research I was going to have to do and not being able to find free vectors. I ended up going with a mini module that focuses on what to look for in the prepartion of food at a resturant that makes it healthy. I incorporated the progress bar on the slide where you click through the menu items to learn more. Check out the demo below:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!