Tell us about your recording setup.
- I use a Logitech headset that was provided to me by my company.
- I create my scripts in Word or email them to myself.
- I record directly into Camtasia and then edit in Camtasia as well.
- I am unable to use my cubicle because I'm in an open area so I usually use a conference room to record in. My company is talking about dedicating a media room for audio and video production but it's not an immediate change.
Show us your audio setup.
Share your three favorite audio recording tips.
- Use concise and relate-able wording with emotion and emphasis (bold/italic) when needed
- Read through your script until there is a level of comfort and to check for any potential slip up areas
- Smile and/or record to someone (I usually have a screen shot of my kids up)
See a full list of tips in my post called How to Make Audio More Than Just Noise
Check out my thread in the LinkedIn group Instructional Designers