Social Media

Friday, August 22, 2014

Call Center Challenge

This past week's eLearning Hero Challenge (#47) was to create a call center interaction and I gladly answer the call with a simple plot, pics and PowerPoint (my favorite P's!). I figured I would do quick post on how and why I did what I did. 

What I wanted:
  • Create a simple interaction in between an incoming sales rep and a customer
  • The customer is happy and compliant to show how smoothly a first level of interaction can go (hey a girl can dream, right?)
  • Capture employee's basic "need to know information"
    • Proper introduction
    • What client information to collect
    • Follow up (Plugins/Upgrades?)
  • Use characters and background images to differentiate in between roles and locations (Credit
  • Go between characters and questions in a logical manor

What I came up with:



Did you submit something? Would you have done something differently?  Don't forget to comment, find me on Twitter (@jvalley0714) or Google+. Sharing is caring!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share!